Hi, welcome to my blog.

This time I want to tell you the best thing I've ever done in my life.

I am the first of three children. I have parents who come from Manggarai Flores, NTT. The best thing I ever did was when I could went to my village take a sailing-ship.

My first returned to my village when I was 4 years old. At that time I did not understand and could not enjoy the beauty of the sea when riding a ship. But at the age of 8 years, precisely in 2008, at that time I could only feel the beauty of the expanse of the sea. I am very happy because I can see the vast sea. 
At that time I saw many fishermen, while fishing for sea fish. And I also felt the wind blowing hard when I was on the ship's deck. My trip at that time used a tourist bus, by crossing 3 seas with 4 ports that we passed, namely Gili Manuk Port, Padang Bai Port, Lembar port, and finally Labuan Bajo. So I boarded 3 times and 10 times as a total round trip.

I really enjoyed the trip, especially at night. The night air is very cool, while looking at the sea and the stars accompanied by eating a bowl of warm noodles.

This is the best thing I've ever done, I hope to get the chance to ride the ship again.

Thank you for your time to visiting my blog. See you next time !!!

Komentar